Tuesday, February 9, 2010

External Feminine Itching Women Or Girls Replies Only. Please Serious Answers Only?

Women or girls replies only. please serious answers only? - external feminine itching

Okay, so that the time of the month again .... not good. I thought it was not over. Im sure that has happened to all of us at some point. My concern is ... because it does not know my 9Do, it was over.) Of course you catchy, doscomforting have, blah. I came back I had a bathroom flushed. I have a burning sensation from time to time, and it itches a little. makes me think that maybe the yeast infection. Uh, so I bought some cloth and washed Bad day for women. He explains that for topical use only, but I know where 9u) to C; EAN everything and make sure it was not sticky, not great, not ... u know. try to get everything clean and do not have this **** more to worry about. I hate periods, I'm sure every girl has. I am a very paranoid person. I do not understand why they say "for external use, when washing your intimate feminism. In reality, the woreries to me that since he is introduced into the private room with him. Helping the bad? Please

2 comments:

legallyb... said...

Simply slide the natural bacteria in the body, increase the risk of infection. Will probably be in order, not simply that.

brendaly... said...

Do not worry too expensive. My advice to you, but do not do again. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that women do not douche, this can to causes beyond the shower vaginal removal of cells in the vagina and interfere with the pH-sensitive and the destruction of some bacteria are necessary to maintain overgrowth of yeast cells in his. The vagina cleans itself, and during the time the woman is the cleanest. But be cleaned with his thoughts in the minds of the "difficulties" with water and soap and it should go. Try to stay away from products that wash their intimate female. They are not necessary and hard and heavy products, the scents that contain irritate the delicate tissues of the vaginal area. I recommend that the patients in the past, and my girl pantyliner should at the first day or two after you are used to think that you have ended, because sometimes one or two days, it will surprise you! Only kEEPs things from getting too dirty. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment