Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why Does The Samsung Alias Vibrate 3 Times Should I Get A Samsung Glyde, LG Voyager, Samsung Alias, Or LG EnV 2?

Should I get a Samsung Glyde, LG Voyager, Samsung Alias, or LG enV 2? - why does the samsung alias vibrate 3 times

I can not decide which phone to get. Voyager, Glyde, Alias, env 2?
On the basis of the following would be the best phone for me?

1. Text that far (standard, photo and video)
2. i love QWERTY keyboard.
3. I love the pictures of videos in good quality.
4. I like the touch screens, so that they can not easily be wasted
5. i love downloading ring tones and games.
6. I do not like small screens
7. I do not like cell phones, which do not oscillate.

Which phone is best for me?

3 comments:

Tyler W said...

From what I have to propose as Voyager or Glyde travelers a video camera and better than the Glyde, but the Glyde has a better camera functionality. Im really all for the Glyde at a price of $ 200 instead of $ 300 I think you have the choice

Julio said...

Put a name!
ENV2 good. External screen is very small.
I would be with a Glyde. They are $ 100 cheaper than the Voyager are the newest things on the market.

Julio said...

Put a name!
ENV2 good. External screen is very small.
I would be with a Glyde. They are $ 100 cheaper than the Voyager are the newest things on the market.

Post a Comment