Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Folding Bunk Beds DESPRATLEY Looking For Cute Fold Out Bed!!!?

DESPRATLEY looking for cute fold out bed!!!? - folding bunk beds

Well, if I room with 2 sisters. He is big, but we have 1 bunk bed and 1 single bed, three toilets and an office ... And we need more space. So I looked around the Internet during the last months or more for a sofa that unfolds into a double bed, and I had almost no chance. In fact, make no luck. I am looking for a double room. NOT a futon! I need a girly small as possible (like pink) and less than $ 600. I know it is almost impossible to find, but I want to go into the position in my room. Thank you very much, if U is an answer I would really, really appreciate it. Thanks !!!!!!!!

2 comments:

bee p said...

IKEA, IKEA, IKEA. go to the nearest IKEA - or ikea.com (but you'll see more in the camp)

nanad said...

What you need is a "Murphy bed". It folds into a cupboard in the thickness of the mattress. If your father is responsible for all kits are available online useful. That is what we use for a double bed. "Murphy Bed Look" line for all options.

Post a Comment