Monday, January 11, 2010

Rogers Video Phone Abuse At Rogers Video, What Do I Do?

Abuse at Rogers Video, what do I do? - rogers video phone

Earlier today I had to borrow at Rogers Video, a movie. I was not the greatest feeling ever, but the cashier does not get worse. He looked tired, almost as if he played anything but video games for days and nights, and was really angry.

I rented the film, then called me stupid, not with exact change. But if I did, I had a few pennies and put it in the pot!

Left the store, I had the opportunity to speak to the manager, and I wondered if it was too late to complain about.

1 comment:

Sir SexALot said...

It's never too late to complain. This guy really sounds like an idiot, and if I you I would go back to Rogers with a pen and a saw. Let your mind finish the stage.

Post a Comment